add code

Monday 7 February 2011

Shame on you Antony Costa peeing on a cashpoint machine!!!!


 Blue's Antony Costa has issued an apology after pictures have emerged of him peeing into a cashpoint during a night out.The images clearly show costa urinating onto the machine while taking a phone call at the same time.

The Blue singer has since called his actions 'stupid' and apologised to his family for the distress caused.

"I was so mortified when I saw the pictures. No one wants to be seen like that," he said. "I would never, ever want to upset or embarrass my family, or the band.

"I was on a night out, got a bit drunk and did something stupid. It's a mistake I'm not proud of and I am so, so sorry to anyone I have offended. I hope people can see this is very out of character for me and accept my apology. I hope people allow me to move on."

But the Post Office manager where tha machine is attached was still angry about the incident.

"This is appalling," said George Iatrou. "We clean the machines every day but what he has done is disgusting. We shouldn't have to clean up after people behaving like this - it's not a civilised way to ­behave."

No comments:

Post a Comment