add code

Friday 4 February 2011

Katie Price explains why she has removed her kids from public eye!

This is what she has to say,

"Firstly, I want to make it clear that if paparazzi pictures appear of Junior and Princess they will be without my permission," she wrote. "I am hopeful that the paparazzi and the media organisations that publish their pictures will respect what I am trying to achieve.

"My decision to do this is made purely in the interests of Junior and Princess. They have had a lot of media exposure because of my engagement with the media and that of their father. This exposure was when they were of an age to be unaffected by it. They are older now and that exposure is starting to impact in a way that it should not for children of their age."

She calls on peter to support her descision,

"I am going to protect them as much as I can and allow them to grow up as normally as they can. Obviously I cannot do this alone and I have asked their father to help me in this respect,"

She explains why she has decided to keep Harvey in the public eye,

"A special word on my gorgeous Harvey," she said. "I will continue to do media work with Harvey to highlight issues that families coping with disability face, in particular discrimination. Harvey is an inspiration to many and I want to share that but if ever he is adversely affected I will of course move to protect him."

No comments:

Post a Comment