add code

Monday 7 February 2011

Devestated Amanda Holden awaits test results.

 The Actress and 'britains got talent' judge and her husband Chris Hughes  lost their child last Tuesday (01.02.11) and are now waiting for test results from the West Middlesex Hospital, which will hopefully explain this tragedy.
A spokesperson for the couple told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Tests on the baby will hopefully shed light on what happened. Amanda's completely devastated and in shock."
Amanda is getting lots of loving support from fellow celebrity pals who have been tweeting the devestated star,
Fellow mum-to-be Myleene Klass said: "My sweetheart, I'm so very sorry. Please God, watch over your family and your little angel in heaven."
Holly Willoughby - who is also expecting her second child with husband Dan Baldwin - added: "Thinking of you and sending you so much love."
Elsewhere, Amanda's former 'Britain's Got Talent' co-judge Piers Morgan explained he was "desperately sad" for the couple.
He wrote: "So desperately sad for my special friend."
Amanda recently admitted she suffered miscarriage in May 2010, which turned her into an "absolute mess".
She explained: "I have such a charmed and lovely life and I just never imagined I would miscarry a baby. Never. You never think it might happen to you. Something went wrong. I certainly wasn't expecting anything to but sometimes Mother Nature lets you down.
"I was an absolute mess. Poor Chris was too but he was amazing."

No comments:

Post a Comment