add code

Thursday 3 February 2011

Katie Price, "please call me" she pleads to Peter Andre.

Peter Andre Katie Price
Katie Price sent out a plea for Peter Andre to call her. She does not want any more public squabbles over their kids and would prefer if they spoke directly to eachother rather than making their issues public to everyone else.
  Katie was responding to Andre's public criticism of her when their daughter Princess was photographed with her hair straightened last week,she said
  "Please call me," she is said to have pleaded to him. "I'm just a phone call away. Enough is enough."

"Why does everything have to be done in public? This has got to stop. I'm being an adult, why doesn't he behave the same way?

"The kids are the most important thing for both of us so we need to get on with the job of being good parents. Slagging me off in his column doesn't help anyone."

She also added,"He has my phone number. He can just ring me up if he's got a problem. We are both grown adults. Princess is just a young girl having fun with her hair. It's not serious and no-one else thinks it is, except Pete. I don't want this to keep being an issue. This has to stop."

No comments:

Post a Comment