add code

Thursday 3 February 2011

Gary Neville quits his football career!

Gary Neville has made the hardest decision of his life last by walking away from the Manchester United the club he adores.This must have been a tough descision for the 35year old.
 
He should be remembered for his eight Premier League titles, three FA Cups and a Champions League winners' medal, plus his 85 England caps, rather than his part in this season's victories over Stoke and West Brom, both of which could have ended in red cards. And for United fans in particular, their recollections will surround an absolute devotion to the club he has supported from when he was a boy. where he has always vowed to return once his playing days were over.
Gary said,

"Obviously I am disappointed that my playing days are at an end, however it comes to us all and it's knowing when that time is and for me that time is now," Neville said. "I have been a Manchester United fan all my life and fulfilled every dream I've ever had. I have played in the most incredible football teams, playing with some of the best players in the world, as well as against them, and I have been lucky to be a part of the team's achievements and the club's great success

No comments:

Post a Comment