add code

Wednesday 9 February 2011

David Beckham helps stranded motorist!

A motorist on the school run driving a Nissan Primera had ground to a halt at a busy roundabout in Hertfordshire when he was taking his children to school.
Speaking to presenter Richard bacon on BBC radio five live this morning, the caller phoned in and said,
"No-one stopped, no-one came along to say 'Are you alright, do you need a push or anything?'",
He continued,
"After about ten minutes I saw a car pull over in a lay by in the distance.
"A figure stepped out, wearing a hoodie... as he got nearer it became quite apparent that this was David Beckham!"
"He asked whether we were OK, and I said, 'Look, can you give us a push over to the side?', which he duly did," he continued.
"Afterwards he asked if we were OK again.
"I just said, 'Thanks David - I love you!'"

I think I would have said "David you couldn't lend us a tenner could ya, I'm out of petrol!"
What a nice gesture though? well done David.

No comments:

Post a Comment