add code

Thursday 27 January 2011

Katie Price and Alex Reid!

Alex Reid refuses to speak out about the split. Yes folks! He’s doing a Peter Andre. Can’t say I blame him though after all this is exactly what gained Peter Andre public sympathy after the split and I suspect Alex has been advised to follow suit. Apparently though this is already getting up Jordan’s nose but does this woman learn nothing?
Katie is selling up again! I have lost count at how many times she has moved around now but its official the gaff is up for £3 million. I suppose the reason for the quick getaway has alot to do with poor old Alex staying put. I find this the best part in the whole situation, lol! Alex refuses to go anywhere! And stays put whilst Jordan attempts to sell the ground beneath him. I don’t blame Alex though and I can’t help but feel sorry for him. The poor bloke happened to be nothing more than a rebound doll for Jordan whilst she tried to get over Pete and was doomed from day 1 really.
My advice to all women out there, keep your men locked up, Katie is on the prowl again!

No comments:

Post a Comment