add code

Sunday 30 January 2011

Britney Spears bruised and battered!

Brian Friedman speaks out about Britney's new video, he says she is back on form and back to her best.Speaking to MTV recently he said, “It was excitement to get her dancing really hard again... What I seem to get from her is this tigress quality. And she prowls. She really dominates when she does my choreography, and that's what I wanted to get back,” he said, cryptically adding, “I love nudity”. he then continued,“Things we've never seen her wear before she's wearing in this video, and I think it's just very sexy and it's a little bit playful.
"She's going to be doing something in this video that we've never seen her do. I'm not gonna tell you what that is but she's going to be sweating and she's going to be getting bruised and battered.”

No comments:

Post a Comment