add code

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Madeleine Mccann 'The realistic truth' case closed!

Madeleine McCann is once again all over the headlines, and once again the story is flourished with so many holes and insufficient evidence!

The following article below is what I believe to be the more realistic truth, the Portuguese police know it, the British Police no doubt are discovering it, if not already discovered it.

What I do not understand is why, Kate and Gerry are being protected? Oh, on second thoughts maybe I do. In this horrible wide world we live in, its only MONEY that makes it go round! Duh!

Poor Maddy, failed by the justice system yet again!


http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/digging-for-madeleine/

Now, before you all start having a go, I say this is what I believe to be true, not that it is true of course! but certainly more likely than the rubbish fed to us so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment